Paul Tuttle

Well Known Member
I was in DC in November presenting a painting to the Smithsonian with members of the 1st Cav Div, Ia Drang Vets. One of the Wives asked if I'd paint a picture of her Husband's Cessnas that he had owned. The aircraft were owned during different times in different parts of the country. These folks are now retired in Arizona. I was looking through the VAF posts one day and saw Scott's pictures of his Sedona trip and thought that would be nice country for a background and would tie the idea together.
I recieved a call the other night that they had received their painting and were very pleased with the outcome. It goes to show, this site is helpful in ways that we probably don't even realize. Thanks for the pictures Scott.

my.php

Great work!

That is very nice. Great job and I'm happy you found some pictures for your painting. It looks like you captured Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. My grandparents lived in Sedona and it was great to go and spend time there. We would hop in my grandma's old Buick convertible with tubes and float down Red Rock Crossing or Slide Rock.

Keep up the great work.

kensplanes3zf4.jpg

112599537-L.jpg

112599504-L-1.jpg

446279246_dgGxB-XL.jpg