n74846

Well Known Member
Has anyone developed an Excel spreadsheet (or other format) to track our SB's similar to an AD log, for tracking open, complied, and recurring SB's? And if so, would you be willing to share? Thanks!

Steve,
I have one that I put together for my RV-12. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

You will have to review and modify the "Method of Compliance" column as it pertains to you aircraft and add any SB's after 15-03-05.

Rick
Can you include me in that excel spreadsheet?
I will PM you with my email.
Regards
John

Last edited:
If you don't mind, Rick, I'd appreciate a copy as well. Thanks

tom at kodey dot com

I could use a copy fransew at gmail dot com. I will try to upload it to a file sharing website and provide a link so everyone can download it.

Rick,

I too would appreciate receiving a copy of your spreadsheet. Sure would be a time saver and much appreciated. The email address is: john at dogaviation dot com

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Rick,

Add me to your list (ric.dickison at gmail.com), I'm getting ready for cert. Inspection and will be helpful for check off with DAR....

RicD

Joe, Thanks for posting the spreadsheet where it can be downloaded.

That will save me from sending many emails.

When using the SB spreadsheet

Please remember to verify the SB's for your airplane's Serial Number and kit ship dates. This means you probably have to read the actual SB unless the spreadsheet notes that is was superseded.

Also, take note that I stopped updating the SB list around Sept 2015. You need to check the Vans website for new SBs.