PaulR

Well Known Member
May not be proper as this doesn't have much to do with RV's, other than I'm building. My step-daughter is graduating from SCAD in May and we're looking for some information.

We'll be in town for 4-5 days and thinking that it might be better to rent a house than motel rooms. There will be about 8 of us coming.

If anyone has any suggestions or people to contact regarding rental, I would sure appreciate it.

Since my wife doesn't read this forum, I can also ask that if anyone would like to talk RV's while I'm there I'm up for it. Everyone else that's coming is female and would probably rather sight see. :)

Feel free to e-mail or pm.

Thanks

May not be proper as this doesn't have much to do with RV's, other than I'm building. My step-daughter is graduating from SCAD in May and we're looking for some information.

We'll be in town for 4-5 days and thinking that it might be better to rent a house than motel rooms. There will be about 8 of us coming.

If anyone has any suggestions or people to contact regarding rental, I would sure appreciate it.

Since my wife doesn't read this forum, I can also ask that if anyone would like to talk RV's while I'm there I'm up for it. Everyone else that's coming is female and would probably rather sight see. :)

Feel free to e-mail or pm.

Thanks
And you still have money left to build after that! I would use craigslist for finding a rental. There are tons of condos to rent also at the beach.