DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
Good morning!

There is a Saturday edition of www.VansAirForce.net just posted and the forums are scheduled for an upgrade at 3pm today (Dallas, TX time). They should be down for around an hour or two (maybe less).

Have a great Saturday and Sunday.

b,
dr

So when a guy with your exact name compliments you...isn't that like patting yourself on the back.

<rim shot> ;)

...and thanks TODR.

b,
d

Oh Cool - new software to break!!

I see the site seems to be back up Doug - running nice and fast, and I see a few new features....let's see how long it takes for us ham-handed guys to break something....Hmmm...I see a new Moderator button called "Merge Posts"...THAT sounds dangerous!:p

Paul

Upgrade Complete!

I see the site seems to be back up Doug - running nice and fast, and I see a few new features....let's see how long it takes for us ham-handed guys to break something....Hmmm...I see a new Moderator button called "Merge Posts"...THAT sounds dangerous!:p

Paul

Well, Paul, you know more about it than me. I'm just in the door from the soccer game (crossed my fingers and hit 'refresh' - and it worked). Thanks very much to the vBulletin tech who did the upgrade!!! :D

I see an 'infraction' button, and 'multi-quote', there is a lot to familiarize myself with.

Welcome to vBulletin 3.6.8!!!

b,
dr

Last edited: