13brv3

Well Known Member
Greetings,

I just started on the empenage kit for my RV-8 last Sat, and by Monday, the horz stab was done. The vert stab is flying together as well. I'll have the empennage kit fully finished by the weekend with ease. The new kits are just fantastic!!!

On top of that, I just received my QB kit today, via Bruce of Partain Transport. What an outstanding experience, particularly compared to the pain and suffering I've endured in the past with normal freight companies. It just can't possibly get any easier than this!

As if that wasn't all, the QB kit is just great! The worksmanship, and level of completion is beyond my expectatons. I just keep walking around it looking at all the things I won't have to do this time. If you haven't build a standard kit, you just can't fully appreciate how nice these are.

BTW, my goal was to have this flying by the end of the year, but now I'm thinking the end of Summer :D

13brv3 said:
BTW, my goal was to have this flying by the end of the year, but now I'm thinking the end of Summer :D

You ROCK! :D When you are done, you are welcome to come over and help me. I would be happy to fly by next summer.
I wish I could have used Partain to deliver my QB. Nothing but praise..