Brian130

Well Known Member
So this was my "tool" Christmas. I got a torque wrench, two small things from Avery (my wife said the lady was very friendly - don't know who it was), and 6 or 7 Sears gift cards. I've tinkered on my truck for several years, so I have lots of automotive-type tools. But... the question to the been-there-done-that crowd is: What should my first purchase(s) be before I start the emp kit?

Grinder? Drill press? Bigger compressor? Extra pneumatic tools? Sell the gift cards and use the cash for the kit? :rolleyes:

Brian130 said:
So this was my "tool" Christmas. I got a torque wrench, two small things from Avery (my wife said the lady was very friendly - don't know who it was), and 6 or 7 Sears gift cards. I've tinkered on my truck for several years, so I have lots of automotive-type tools. But... the question to the been-there-done-that crowd is: What should my first purchase(s) be before I start the emp kit?

Grinder? Drill press? Bigger compressor? Extra pneumatic tools? Sell the gift cards and use the cash for the kit? :rolleyes:
Bench grinder (6 in), band saw, minimum 25 gal air compressor (Oil lube are nice IMHO), 90? die grinder (pnematic). Yep there are plent of tools to get at sears :)