db8

Well Known Member
Can someone please email or fax to me the instructions for the Sam James Wheel pants? I swapped a Van's set with a buddy and didn't get the instructions with them. Just chatted with Sam (who said he could send them), but I have started cutting and can't wait for the snail mail. He said it would be worthwhile getting hold of a set. I think I have it figured out, but it would be nice to see the instructions to make sure I'm doing things correctly. My email address is [email protected] or one can call me first (812)207-4587, then I can turn the fax machine on. I would really like to look at them ASAP because I am taking a break from cutting as we speak. Thanks in advance. Dave

Will let you know.

I will let you know if I get a response Sid. Nothing yet. Sam James said he would send them, so if you're not in a hurry, give him a call (860)531-9130.

4 vs 8?

I have a set for a -4. Are they the same thing? If so, I can scan and email them but it will be late tonight before I can get it done. I'll check back this evening to see if you have a set by then and if not I'll send you what I have.

Thanks

Thanks everybody. Don emailed me the instructions -- you all are great! Sid, if you email/PM me with your email address, I can fwd the instructions to you. Dave

After obtaining a copy of the instructions I found them not to work for my RV-4. The measurements were so far off my wheelpants would have been 1/8" off the ground.

I would advise just using your own instructions. It would have saved me a bunch of time.

I'll send them for reference though.

I have them too if needed Mike, but as Sid said, they are awful instructions. I started them, and put them on the shelf for a winter project because I didn't want to get frustrated and down on the airplane when I could be flying...