I just wanted to post about my recent experience with Jesse Saint at Saint Aviation in Florida. I had recently purchased a RV9A and am new to not only the RV world but flying in general. I had posted some questions about upgrading avionics in my 9A and general maintenance questions, Jesse responded very quickly with very helpful responses and offered to work with me on a layout and overall plan for the RV. After talking with him I knew he had tons of knowledge in the area and would do well, he flew down at an acceptable rate and flew my baby back to Florida to work on it, she is now back a month later with a dynon skyview system new panel and Flys great. His prices were more then fair, and he stuck to every promise and word he said. I wish he did paint and interior just so could work with him again on more projects! Anyone needing any avionics or maintenance work done, I would highly recommend Jesse and Saint Aviation, they just made my RV grin permanent.. I will post some pics of there work soon within the day. Thanks

Kyle Berkshire
RV9A IO320 CS Prop

It was a pleasure serving you, Kyle.

Out with the old:
11530c673c39ada0d3f0964e3dbf95c1_zpsmn8iwks6.jpg

In with the new (and wired and ready for the second screen when the $ is available):
8920fdf6d45b592e287d91a7db30aa3e_zpslburezf3.jpg

Type of Projects

Jesse,
Do you just focus on experimentals or do you tackle certified planes too?