eriddler

Hi all,

I'm living north of Montgomery, flying out of Wetumpka (08A) in a spam can but noticed what I believe was an RV flying around yesterday. Does anyone know who that was? I'd love to take a look and chat about building, etc...

-Sean

Probably Dan Horton . . . . . .

Hi all,

I'm living north of Montgomery, flying out of Wetumpka (08A) in a spam can but noticed what I believe was an RV flying around yesterday. Does anyone know who that was? I'd love to take a look and chat about building, etc...

-Sean

. . . . . . who is based at your airport. RV-8 and very frequent poster here.

Last edited:
Welcome to VAF!

Sean,
welcome.gif
to the good ship VAF.

Dont look at Hortons plane, it will spoil you for looking at other RVs-------they will most likely pale by comparison.

Awesome...already enjoying the forum! It was interesting, I don't know who I saw flying around ( ;) ) but they were definitely have a blast near near a Cub and a couple other 'slow'-pokes. Relaxing on my motorcycle watching it all....

A friend of mine (won't mention names: Gadget) built an RV-7 and I've had the bug for awhile...looking forward to learning what I can.

Sean,
welcome.gif
to the good ship VAF.

Dont look at Hortons plane, it will spoil you for looking at other RVs-------they will most likely pale by comparison.

FOG!

A little birdie told me you had found your way to Vans Air Force. Belated welcome to you, sir! Keep reading, and start spending money, that's my advice. One day we'll meet up at Oshkosh, I promise.

-Gadget

PS: My plane is old-school, built back when homebuilding was tough (RV-6, vice -7) ;)