Garrett3374

Not sure if many of you know, But I also do Aviation and Aerial Photography... Sunday while out at KSEP "Stephenville" a group of you flew in for some Hard 8... Well I snapped several shots of you in formation along with each of you landing. I will post them as I get them edited...

Here is one of your planes.... Great Looking RV!!

RV8.jpg

Looks like "Glider Flight" in action. Pretty day. Great shot of Glider's plane on the ground.

Glider, did you have that thing that Shiny or did the photographer take out the waterspots :)

Looks like "Glider Flight" in action. Pretty day. Great shot of Glider's plane on the ground.

Glider, did you have that thing that Shiny or did the photographer take out the waterspots :)

I have several others that I have yet to post. Probably get to them this evening..

Glider Flight: Good News and Bad News

The good news is that those are some beautiful shots Garrett. Thanks for posting them. Thanks especially for making my airplane look so good.

Husker, he enhanced that photo somehow. You'll see this weekend the finish isn't as good as the photo makes it look.

The bad news is - Glider Flight, I have some additional debrief items!

"Glider"

Here's another great looking RV7A... I hope my 7 looks this good.. in about 6 years.... Im just working on the feathers..

RV7.jpg

The good news is that those are some beautiful shots Garrett. Thanks for posting them. Thanks especially for making my airplane look so good. NO PROB

Husker, he enhanced that photo somehow. YES I DID You'll see this weekend the finish isn't as good as the photo makes it look.

The bad news is - Glider Flight, I have some additional debrief items! Sorry to hear that

"Glider"

I have another of your plane... Different angle..

p.s. I have these in Very High Quality prints if your interested..

Just saying..

One of my recent prints of a Chinook Helicopter is being displayed up at Boeing in Philly...

Hard 8

mmmm....Hard 8.

Lunch at Hard-8 was my present from my CFI for getting my license. I'm glad they opened one in Coppell.

Here's another great looking RV7A... I hope my 7 looks this good.. in about 6 years.... Im just working on the feathers..

RV7.jpg

Garrett,

GREAT PHOTO--- I will be contacting you when I get back from
the formation clinic that I KNOW I HAVE TO ATTEND.

I was sucked if you haven't figured that out yet.

Glider,
I was trying to get my smoke to work like yours.:D

B Flight-----
I was trying to get the lead out of my $#^&%$#&:rolleyes:
Where did they come from.

Glider,
I need mirrors like yours so I can see MY 6.

More debrief on Saturday.
Lizard is my wingman.

And one more...

RV8.2-sample.jpg

Enjoy....

These were all spur of the moment.. I just happen to be there when ya'll showed up.. If somebody would give me a shout next time before you head this way, I will get more prepared and get some good shots of everybody.

Last edited:

RV7.jpg

Just got the word on pricing.

Very reasonable.
Give me a call or I will get in touch with the group.

Also might see some pics of Garrett's in the SEP terminal.
Be looking for that.

Thanks for the compliments Bruce... Like I said,,.. Thanks for giving me a great subject to photograph.. Beautiful plane. Just gets my blood going and wanting my 7 done just as fast as possible...

I will be on this weekends Big Bend trip.. So of course camera will be in hand, if any of yall are down that way on the trip... Weather is looking Great so far!!!!