N62XS

Well Known Member
I'm in SFO for Apple's WWDC this week. I will have some spare time Friday and Saturday prior to departure on Sunday. I would love to visit builds/completions, especially RV8/RV-10. If anyone has the time, give me a call at the SFO Marriott, 415-896-1600, room 5144 or respond here.

RV7A

I've got a 7A QB in progress over in Hayward if you want to check it out. Cross the San Mateo bridge (92) over to the East Bay. I'll be there all day Saturday. There are a few others on the board that have flying RVs at Hayward. Maybe they'll be around too.

Visits

Rick and Jae. I have a rental car and a full day Saturday to visit. Please contact me if either or both of you are available on 8/12.

Saturday

Chapter 338 will be having its open house Saturday starting at noon at Reid Hillview in San Jose. Basically it is a reason for the folks with flying airplanes to show them off and for those still building to get a little shot of motivation. There is a really nice award winning RV-8 on the field that usually shows up for this along with several 6's and a 4 or two. I don't know if Tom D. would be willing to offer up a ride to another 8 builder, but you would have to search far and wide to ride in a nicer one. Also our prez is very close to finishing his RV-8 and would probably like to meet you and talk about the breed and how lucky the two of you are. FWIW, Reid Hillview is less than 1 hour by car from your location and easy to get to from the freeways. I make the commute from San Jose to SFO 5 times a week and the drive is no big deal.

Look for the main GA terminal building and you will see the RV's and other non descript homebuilts on the ramp out front. Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Bryan,

That sounds cool - I think I'll fly my 7 down to Reid Hillview also...

Robby,

If you want a round trip lift from HWD to RHV, drop me a note. (not a long drive, but an excuse for flying the RV)

Kevin

Sounds like a plan!

Kevin and Bryan:

Can you private message me your contact info? I'm in the room for about an hour.