tanevans

I'm New Here
Are there any RV builders/pilots around Murfreesboro TN? I just moved from Texas and would love to meet some other pilots. Talked to some guys at the airport last weekend and they didn't know of any rvs nearby but I figure there are probably some not too far away.

Are there any RV builders/pilots around Murfreesboro TN? I just moved from Texas and would love to meet some other pilots. Talked to some guys at the airport last weekend and they didn't know of any rvs nearby but I figure there are probably some not too far away.

Check out the Saturday morning airport breakfasts in your area:

1st Saturday of the month: Winchester, TN
3rd Saturday: Moontown, AL
4th Saturday; Shelbyville, TN

Both events have a fleet of RVs on the ramp.

I'e got an RV7a I keep on a private strip about 18 miles north of Nashville. Weekdays are my weekends during the summer. Welcome to TN! :)

I'e got an RV7a I keep on a private strip about 18 miles north of Nashville. Weekdays are my weekends during the summer. Welcome to TN! :)

I keep my 10 at Smyrna, just a couple miles from Murfreesboro. And there are several RV's at Smyrna.

PM me your email address and I will add you to the email list I have gotten together that has most or all of us on it.