Bryan Wood

Well Known Member
Today I was looking for something to do on the plane and couldn't come up with much that it needed. I ended up buying some Meguires Foam leather conditioner and then headed out to the airport. After finishing the seats, armrests, and side panels there was nothing to do but go for a ride. While sitting in the runup area it dawned on me that this plane is so reliable that feels almost "Spam Canny." For most of my flight I tried to find something that needs attention but everything works. The plane is freshly cleaned and waxed, and other than running gas thru the tanks nothing is needing my attention. Then the lightbulb went on in my head. Batteries, I can change batteries in the headsets, the Sporty's Flight Timer, and the CO2 detecter. So 6 AA's, and one 9V have been added to my flight bag for the next trip to the airport.

So how about your RV? Do you find that yours just gets better with age?

Lucky You!

Bryan,
How would you feel about a trip to sunny N. CA to work on my RV? My -6 is spread all over the hangar, and I have been stricken with the dreaded home remodel to occupy my time.
I congratulate you on getting to the point where all you have to do is fly!

Funny you should mention that.
Yesterday, I was talking to my wife about not having any repairs or maintenance to perform and how they are almost maintenance free.

On my way home from work, I always take up the RV out for a spin. The weather was stormy, so I rotated my right tire. My wife on the other hand, with her 3 horses, commented she is alway shoveling sh*t and never gets to ride.:eek:

Love my RV!:)