bhester

Well Known Member
Patron
Did you hear him? He said this was a RV country and people want to be able to fiance their RV's :)
Man, we have really be recognized ;-)

By golly he's right, I heard the President say it myself. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.:D

He took a wrong turn and went to Indiana and said they are the RV capital of the world. He must have gotten bad advice, everyone knows the RV capital of the world is Oregon!

He must have been refering to Don McNamara's RV-8, N8RV. He lives in Elkhart.

Ahhh! I knew there must have been a connection.

I wonder if Vans is looking into a quick build for the RV-747 for Airforce One? It is experimental after all. ;)

I wonder if Vans is looking into a quick build for the RV-747 for Airforce One? It is experimental after all. ;)

As long as the puns are flying....

I've often said that any RV Van is riding in is VansAirForce One.

(rimshot)

He took a wrong turn and went to Indiana and said they are the RV capital of the world. He must have gotten bad advice, everyone knows the RV capital of the world is Oregon!
Yes, for both types. You used to be able to register your Recreational Vehicle in Oregon so long as you intend to return to the state - didn't matter where you lived or what their taxes were. Not sure if it's still in place.

As for the flying type, well, duh, but I wish they had more VFR weather in the winter...

TODR