dkol

I'm on a short project in Australia and I'll be in Perth for the next couple of weeks. Just wondering if there are any RV'ers in the area. I'm already suffering withdrawals from my 4.

Dan

There are HEAPS of RV's in the Perth area and everywhere else in Western Australia as well. Jandakot is Perth's secondary airport for GA. The Jandakot chapter of the Sport Aircraft Association of Australia (same as EAA) is chapter 24. The chapter contact can be reached on 08 9452755two when you get to Perth. I'm sure he will hook you up with some Rver's in the area.

Enjoy winter in Western Australia ( about 15C Temps at the moment) :)

Cheers
Graham

Thanks Graham. I've actually been in the city since Monday. So far the temps have been fairly good...just too much rain. I've enjoyed a few runs along the track around the river though.

I'll give the chapter contact a ring. thanks again for the info.

Dan

It doesn't always rain this much:( That part of the river you are running past is where the Red Bull Air Race was held over the last few years. The park on the North side of the river(Langley Park) was used as their airstrip for the event. A great few days out in Perth when that was on :)