ChiefPilot

Well Known Member
Maybe I missed an announcement along the way, but .... what happened to the RVator? There is only one issue on Van's site and we would/should have two or three by now right?

I just checked Van's website...

...the current edition is on the Home Page. Clicking on that icon will take you to the folders that contain the pdf's for the last three years worth of RVators. Hope that helps...

I think ChiefPilot is refering to the fact that there's only one 2010 RVator (issue #1 Jan 2010) published and that by now there should have been at least one more since Van's has been putting out 6 a year.

Yes, I agree that it would be GREAT!! if we could always...

...count on a fixed publication date for Van's RVator. I really do enjoy the pub and the various RV related topics, including employee profiles, builder spotlights, and the informative thoughts from Van himself.

I also know that their chief editor is quite busy with his other company assignments, you know, the types that actually bring in revenue...

I suspect that Sun-n-Fun was the cause of this issue's tardiness, but then sometimes I have seen 4 months go by before an issue was released.

new issue today

It looks like the aviaition gods are smiling on us....The 2nd edition of the 2010 RVator was posted on the mothership a short time ago.....:D