alpinelakespilot2000

Well Known Member
I'm using this forum to it's fullest potential...

Does anyone know what issue of RVator we should have received by now? I have only Issue 1 for 2005. Should I have #2 at least? (In case I did, but forgot, what was one of the main stories in Issue 2?)

Thanks, Steve

Thanks. Since I've never read about taxi tests, I guess I haven't received #2 either. It's kind of strange, getting RVator has been kind of hit or miss for me the past couple year or so. I'll check with Van's tomorrow.

Ya know, Steve... it's been hit or miss for me too!

I was thinking that someone at the Post Office was reading them and taking them home, or something. Now that you say this, I am wondering if there are others?

I ordered last years subscription and never got several copies. I just read someone elses. I wasn't going to renew for this year, but was placing an order and threw it into the basket. Needless to say the 2 from this year came with my order.

I am DYING to see if the others come!

:confused: CJ

Just lucky I guess - As a data point

Some years they really dragged out production of the newsletters but I suspect it was because the writer/editor was working on development. Anyway, I have not missed an issue since I stated getting them in 1996. I keep them is a binder (now a very full binder).

Bob Axsom

WOW!

This is a HUGE, WIDESPREAD problem!

I thought I was alone!

Terry Flapjack, Zero for TWO!?!

That is inexcusable!

Doug, make a phonecall for us, would ya?

Need to get to the rootavit!

:eek: CJ