lwarncke

I'm New Here
Patron
I am thinking of burying an Rv6a quick build. Projected stated 1999. Fuselage in on the gear, wings done but not mounted. Tail mounted Canopy started and instrument panel fitted with 6 pack and engine gages. All kits purchased with firewall forward kit. No engine or prop.
I have a few questions
what the value to buy?
estimated hours to complete- I am a retired aerospace manufacturing engineer with A&P?
is there a list of service bulletins from 1999 to present?

thanks Lee Warncke

I am thinking of burying an Rv6a quick build. Projected stated 1999. Fuselage in on the gear, wings done but not mounted. Tail mounted Canopy started and instrument panel fitted with 6 pack and engine gages. All kits purchased with firewall forward kit. No engine or prop.
I have a few questions
what the value to buy?
estimated hours to complete- I am a retired aerospace manufacturing engineer with A&P?
is there a list of service bulletins from 1999 to present?

thanks Lee Warncke
Why would you want to ""bury"" an RV-6A anyway? I own one and like to fly it. But, buying is a good idea. They are a great little plane with no bad habits. Van's has the good your looking for.
And other that a good prebuy from an RV builder to see the possible builder screw ups. There can be many. I built one before I bought another one. The bought one has tons of little screw ups here and there. But I seen and knew about them before I bought.
Get on Van's website and you're good to go.
Price is "well as much as you are willing to pay" Most sell for kit price only.
My luck varies FIXIT