olegusan

Patron
Hi All

Can anyone please share RV10 PDF plans with me?
Even first few sections will be OK.

I know they are available from Vans on USB stick for $10, but I need the plans before Christmas and I need them in Australia :)

Cheers,

Fyi…. On the thumb drive there are many files, not a single PDF file. Maybe being a little more specific in your needs might get you something. Also pretty sure Vans wouldnt want others giving it away. Merry Christmas

Not sure about for the -10, but I have access to the -14 plans in PDF format when I log in to the Van's Aircraft store and click on My Aircraft under my login.

Visit online store @VANs
Register there with your builder number
Click on 'My Aircraft'
Download whatever plans you need directly (for your model only)

I'm not building the RV10 yet so I can't download the plans from My Aircraft section.

My wife wants to start building RV10, but we just got our RV12 flying and a few things still need to be finished.

I thought I'll give her RV10 plans for Christmas.
That should buy me some time :D

I'm not building the RV10 yet so I can't download the plans from My Aircraft section.

My wife wants to start building RV10, but we just got our RV12 flying and a few things still need to be finished.

I thought I'll give her RV10 plans for Christmas.
That should buy me some time :D

If you make the purchase on our web store, I will make sure you have a downloadable copy before Christmas. Send me your web store order number after you place it and I will take care of ya.

greg

If you make the purchase on our web store, I will make sure you have a downloadable copy before Christmas. Send me your web store order number after you place it and I will take care of ya.

greg

Thanks Greg
PM sent

greg

For all of the whiners complaining about Van's service lately, I'll just leave this here...