RVRC

Well Known Member
I have been searching the forums, but can't find the thread where someone was offering vinyl decals of RVs for the rear window of vehicles. Can someone please direct me to who that was?

Thanks,

close

Thanks for the info. That is similar to what I am looking for. Someone on the forums was selling RV7 in a similar pose. I may contact these people though.

Thanks again

Bob,

Thanks. I had them bookmarked as well, but I am not getting anything on their site when I click on the link to the vinyl graphics. I was thinking that's where I had seen them. :mad:

Thanks. I had them bookmarked as well, but I am not getting anything on their site when I click on the link to the vinyl graphics. I was thinking that's where I had seen them. :mad:

Me too! I didn't check before I included the link. You might try emailing Eric Faires at ericv6 at yahoo dot com. He was Steve's partner in NonStop. If my memory is correct, Eric was the one making the decals.

Another source is Vince Frazier. www.vincesrocket.com/graphics.htm , but this page is down too. You can email Vince at vfrazier at usi dot edu

Send me an idea of what you want and I will see what I can do. There might be a demand for something like that, so send me sizes/ideas. I cut vinyl graphics as a hobby (I used to run a commercial art business years ago.) I did my whole airplane and several others. PM me if you want. I just did a three-color compass rose that took quite a bit of work.

Bob Kelly

Thanks for the info. I may try to contact them directly. The link to Nonstopaviation vinyl graphics has nothing there. See above post.

Thanks for the info. I may try to contact them directly. The link to Nonstopaviation vinyl graphics has nothing there. See above post.

Actually, the link that Bobby posted is the orphaned page on Nonstop. For whatever reasons they taken the link down, which is why I shared the email so you can ask directly. The link will show you what they used to sell. The question remains if they are still selling them.

Bob. You are correct. That is exactly what I am looking for. Check your PM.

Thanks all.

FWIW, our old website at www.vincesrocket.com is still alive and well, but we have redirect links to prompt visitors to our new (actually over a year old now) webstore at www.flyboyaccessories.com

We still provide graphics, tailwheel forks, t-shirts, seat heaters, bucking bars, and about 150 other items. Visit the new store for more complete info.

We left the old site up so that Rocket builders would continue to have access to the info found there. If it is "down" it is only a temporary outage unrelated to anything on our end. We've already paid for the hosting for years to come and have no plans to take it down.

FWIW, we intended to offer rear window printed (like a photograph) graphics for vehicles but had difficulty finding the right photos, although we did collect several very nice shots.

We can make cut vinyl graphics for rear windows, and just about anything else you can imagine. We offer N-numbers, stars & bars, experimental, and other graphics on our webstore. Custom work is no problem.

Last edited: