brian

Well Known Member
While I am unfortunately far from being ready for RV transition training, I think it is a very important part of the building process. I won't fly my plane until I've gotten it, and I recommend that others take it.

I thought I should add a new page to my web site called Transition Training, and populate it with info on all the people offering RV transition training. I see the VAF site is sponsored in part by one. Back when I started building, I think Mike Seager was the only one doing it. But I know there are at least several more doing it now.

So, if you do RV transition training or know of someone who does, please reply to this message with some basic info:

name of CFI and/or company
web site, if applicable
tailwheel or trigear
RV model
other info, such as your impression of the training, if you received it

If you don't know all the above info, just submit what you do know. Thanks for your input. This will help all of us.
brian

brian said:
...I thought I should add a new page to my web site called Transition Training, and populate it with info on all the people offering RV transition training. I see the VAF site is sponsored in part by one. Back when I started building, I think Mike Seager was the only one doing it. But I know there are at least several more doing it now.

So, if you do RV transition training or know of someone who does, please reply to this message with some basic info:...
Look on the main page of this website under "Transition Training." It is along the left hand side. That should give you a good start.