N523RV

Well Known Member
Anyone have any experience with the RV Sport Pedal Plane that Aircraft Spruce offers? They have plans... curious if anyone has seen them or even built one of these. Maybe another company carries an RV pedal plane?

WTB - RV Sport Pedal Plane plans

Anyone have any experience with the RV Sport Pedal Plane that Aircraft Spruce offers? They have plans... curious if anyone has seen them or even built one of these. Maybe another company carries an RV pedal plane?

Spruce doesn't list these plan sets anymore. Anyone have a set they would like to sell?

I have built one

I built one 17 years ago, and at the time, I was told I got the last set of cowling,spinner,wheel pants and windshield. My plane turned out really cool, and my son received it for his 3rd birthday....he is 20 now...the little plane resides in the hangar with my -4, and gets an equal number of compliments. I have toyed with the idea of molding some forms and making another one, as I miss building something !...drop me an email and I can send some pictures if interested, with some build tips.

It is a pitty they don't sell these plans and kits any more. I am just looking into building one for my daughter, altough this might slow the buld process of the RV-4 down even more. I ordered the Skyracer plans at ACS and try to transform it to look more like an RV-3/4.

Bill, I dropped you a PM. Thanks.