AlexPeterson

Well Known Member
I suspect many are like me - when I'm outside somewhere, especially in somewhat out of the way places - and I see an RV fly over, I wonder who it is, whether it is someone we "know" from VAF, where are they coming from/going to, etc.

I thought this thread could be where we post these sightings, and if we're lucky, we'll hear who it was!

Today, I saw a tri-gear RV flying west, about 12 miles west of Wadena, MN, at about 1000' agl, around 2:00 CDT. Probably a 6A or 7A. Anyone know who?

Altitude, heading and timing seems right but location doesn't match. :D

Vlad, are you sure you weren't cruising through Minnesota Saturday? Because, the next day, I saw the same RV going back eastward along the exact same route...

:D:D

I suspect many are like me - when I'm outside somewhere, especially in somewhat out of the way places - and I see an RV fly over, I wonder who it is, whether it is someone we "know" from VAF, where are they coming from/going to, etc.

Back to the topic. I saw a very nice RV10 in the spring of 2012 over Verrazzano Bridge NY southbound. Made a compliment got closer and noted those tiny ##s. In one month or so I saw the same RV listed for sale by a bank. Is the new owner here? :D