ccrawford

Well Known Member
Hello,

To satisfy my own need to find RV-related blog posts/tools/accessories across many different sites, I put together a Google Custom Search Engine to search 300+ websites.

Check it out:

http://www.rvsearch.info/

If anyone wants to offer up a nice picture to replace the default one with, please let me know!

PS: Sorry about the ads, I can't turn them off without paying a fee.

Useful

I found it useful too. Saves time while searching. Bookmarked, thank you Corey!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way for anyone to add to the list of websites on the rvbuildershotline search page. (It hasn't been updated since Jan 2009).

My goal was to make it easy for anyone to add new websites, and thus keep it up to date. (Plus it lives at an easy to remember URL).

He does have a few more categories of sites than I currently have configured - and if that is found to be useful, I could add more.

Bookmarked

Thanks for this Corey. I've used Bob's search engine extensively as well as one other custom one on a builder site but I like really like how you've put this together. I think it's going to become my new default RV search engine!

Updated the site with a new image, and added the search index. This will show you all of the websites being utilized by the search engine.

I'm in the process of auditing all of the builder sites, as the search engine is very specific on how the website is specified. This should improve hits to the less-than-friendly builder sites (such as kitlogpro).

www.rvsearch.info