Tomcat RV4

Well Known Member
Tom Hankamp (Tomcatrv4) is from upstate New York , but spends several misc weeks in Jax. Would like to connect with any RV owner in area.Building slow build RV4,so that would be even more special. Buy gas, lunch for any ride.([email protected]) cel 845 464 6328..here til 7-16-13 this time, be back in fall and winter again

Perfect timing

EAA 1379 meets this Sat morning (07-13) at 1000 hours. The location is 7FL4 (Haller Airpark) just south of Green Cove Springs, FL. Lots of RVs in the chapter both built and under construction. In the hangar where we meet is a -4, a -6, and a -7 ( and a partially constructed RV hanging from the ceiling). Other RVs on the field and weather dependent, more will fly in. The address and contact info is on the website in my signature. Hope to see you there this weekend!

Tom, I second Con's invitation. Our chapter is fantastic. Weather permitting I will be flying my -4 up for the meeting, there are many other RV's on the field and in the chapter. I am the Chapter webmaster and will help you any way I can to get you to our meeting. You won't be disappointed!! :)

Last edited:
A ride ....

Tom - if you need a ride to Haller, I can be reached at 904-223-9627 (h) or 904-742-3091 (c). Haller field is about 50 miles from Jax, but since I live in town, it would be convenient for me if you want to ride along.

Sam

RV s near Jacksonville

Thanks for all reply,s , double thanks to Sam Patton with whom I will ride to chapter meeting...Turns out he is about 20 mins away from our condo in Jacksonville area. Look forward to meeting all who responded as well as rest of chapter....Tomcatrv4

Sorry that

I am going to miss meeting you, Tom. I have someone driving up from the Tampa area to look at the car I have for sale. I need to sell it so I have room in the garage to build the -7 fuselage. I know you will enjoy your visit with the Dreamland Squadron.