Closterman

Last week, I receive in my small garage, a bunch of student to show my RV-7A project. Most of this kids have some problem, leave the school and are in a program to return to the school to get their diploma. They need to be continously motivated and they work hard to acheive their goal!

The kids really appreciate to see the RV project and hear all I do in my life to be able to begun this project and hopefully finish it! I work on my RV since 5 years now and I begun to do some action in my life nearly 4 years before that to be able to bring this project to term.

I think that most of these kids realize that it's not easy to build an aircraft and you can't fly the week after you receive the kit ! It's sometime hard and long to build an aircraft and like a diploma, you have to put time, energy, and keep the motivation high !

I realy hope I have given hope to those young boys and girls and to share my passion... I promised to these kids that if he got her diploma, he/she have a ride in the RV-7 when the RV will be airworthy ! (This promise are a motivation for me...) ;)

You can see some pics here : http://www.mykitlog.com/users/displ...rman&project=1913&category=0&log=200019&row=1