RV6_flyer

Well Known Member
Benefactor
RV posters are far and few between. Van's quit selling posters as they were losing money on them.

I got an email from WinkFlash.com advertising poster for 40% off. That is only for ONE poster and valid till July 26, 2008.

Talking with Doug, he never started selling posters as he knew Van's lost money trying to sell them. Since I wanted one of his 35-ship RV Formation photos made into a poster Doug said to go ahead and make one from his image. I figured I would give it a try. I uploaded several version of his photo to the SoCAL Wing VAF account that I set up on WinkFlash. http://socalwvaf.winkflash.com (it us to be ClubPhoto but was taken over by WinkFlash.)

The image is not a very large hi-res image but I wanted one so even with the warning that it was not a hi-res and may be blurry, I ordered an 11 X 14 poster. (more like a large photo) It arrived Friday and is very good. The cost of the poster / large photo was $6.96 delivered. The oak 11 X 14 picture frame as another $7 at Wal-Mart.

I asked Doug about compensation for using his photo. His response was:
"No need for anyone to send me anything (you included). Next time you (or anyone using the images) does something charitable, lets just say the poster is what it was for. <g>."

If anyone wants a poster, the link to the discount code is above as well as the link to the image.

Thanks Doug.