Capflyer

Well Known Member
Last night everyone had a very enjoyable time being part of Bob's "Family". I had a very nice time meeting other RVers. Bob did a spectacular job of hosting and doing the logistics of getting it together. Thanks as well to the other guys that lent him a hand.

Thank you Bob.

Hear, hear!!! It was an absolutely wonderful evening chatting and drinking with everyone!! Can't wait 'til next year! Cheers Bob!!!

Thanks Bob

What a great time!!! Ran into some old friends, and met LOTS of new ones. Bob, Darwin and all the helpers... Thanks for putting on such a great event!

Chad, can I get you another beer or is it your turn? :D :p ;)

Great time

Bob and all those that helped, thanks! It was good to meet people and spend some time just getting to know them.

Thanks for all the work you put into this. I look forward to the next one!

I'll chime in also, THANKS BOB!! It was a great time..........although I didn't like the next morning:) Great people, great place, great plane...what could be better. See everybody around.

Thanks Bob! It was great!

When I arrived at 6:10 and there were already a BUNCH of people there I wondered if there was going to be any food left for me! The food line soon disappeared and to my amazement there was plenty of food, and it was very good!

Thanks Bob, and to all those who helped! Looking forward to next year.

Bob, Darwin, and volunteers...your hard work is much appreciated. Well done.

P.S. -- cash that check, Bob!

BBQ

Bob, Darwin and everbody did an awesome job!

I think it was the best time I had this year.

Chad, you never did get me one......

Next year, can't wait :D

Thanks!!

Bob,

That was my first such party, and I plan to make it an annual event. GREAT job!

BTW, let me know the size you want the photos and I will send you a dozen or so. They would be a bit large (around 3 megs each) so I will reduce them to what ever you need. I could send them full size if you can stand the size. Also need your mailing address for the tip-up stiffener. You might send that directly to mmpi at missionmedia.org Will send the photos in a day or so. The stiffener will be in a couple of weeks.

Bob Kelly

videobobk said:
I could send them full size if you can stand the size. Also need your mailing address for the tip-up stiffener. You might send that directly to mmpi at missionmedia.org Will send the photos in a day or so. The stiffener will be in a couple of weeks.
Bob Kelly
I think I can handle the images as 3 meg. If they burp back to you, just reduce to around 700 pix wide or so and that should do.

Todd Moeller just sent some pictures that his wife, Tami, took. They're posted here.

I think I mentioned Bob in my Oshkosh finale. He's the one who stopped by and told me about this alternative canopy. I'm going to take a look at it and hope to write a piece about it.

Man, I wish I were a little further along on the project. The canopy is sitting down on the guest room bed and THIS Oshkosh-like heat wave has been perfect to cut plexi in. Just think, in about 6 months, it'll be 10 below around these parts. Crazy, ain't it?