rjcthree

Well Known Member
I'm looking for (or suggesting that) a Lycoming distributor that might like to bump up sales volume though a RV discount program. I'd like to think one already exists . . . does anybody know? If we could find one to offset shipping with a XX% RV discount, we could do well.

THoughts?

Rick 90432

Van's discount program

From everything I've seen, Van's is offering the best discount program available for Lycoming engines.

It would be nice if we had a one stop Lycoming / PMA parts stop. We have several engine builders that support this site that may be able to help on parts.

I keep ending up gong back to

Bart at Aero Sport Power

AERO

El Reno (no web site)

ECI

for engine parts.

I am betting all the engine builders that advertise and support this site would also give us good pricing on parts when we need them. At any case I would tend to send my business to them as they are proving FREE "support" for answering our questions.

Bobby's Planes & Parts

Bobby's Planes & Parts
Mineral Wells, TX
940-682-4220

Best price on ECI parts

Bobby owns & lives on an old army helicopter base with two paved runways. All of the hangers are full of lycoming parts and cores.

Even if you don't need parts, you should stop by and walk thru the large hangers full of parts, you will not believe it.

Regards,
Mike Stephenson