apkp777

Well Known Member
While I really appreciate the "RV Hotel" section (for RVers), I really don't need it much for my travels. What I do need is a hangar for occasional overnights with my plane.

Has anyone thought about having a section here that lists available hangar space for a night or two? I know at my home airport of Waukesha, WI I can almost always fit another RV in my hangar or at least find somewhere to get it inside.

[ed. I've always found that the person you call in the RV Hotel list knows a place there locally you can stash your RV while in town - at least that's been my experience. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes have space

I would be happy to add hangar space to such a list. 5S9 - Valley View Airport - just outside of Estacada, OR, 29 miles SE of Portland.

I don't have a place to let people stay, but sometime have an open T hangar, or can usually find room in one of the larger hangars for visiting RVs. Tiedowns are always available of course, free to RVs.

Based on this and a recent discussion with a guy wanting to fly out west for a chunk of time this summer, I'm now thinking of keeping the next vacancy open for such visitors, so at that point I should be much more likely to have a space.

So if you are heading to Oregon and want a place, let me know and I'll see what I can do.