strahler13

Well Known Member
Starts at 11:00 am. KFFC, Peachtree City, GA. Free food and door prizes. Good wx forecast. Fuel discount too.
Mark

I should be able to be there, arriving around 10. Are we able to get the ACS discount that has been offered to folks who fly in? Also, should we taxi around to the Falcon hangar or park out front on the ramp? I have been meaning to come up to the RV fly in for years but something always seems to get in the way. WX usually. Won't be a prob tomorrow, though. :)

KFFC RV flyin tomorrow

Main terminal. We are expecting a big crowd. Food, prizes, discounts on gas and at Spruce.
See you in the morning!

Will miss you!

Perhaps someone will 'cover' your burger for you!

KFFC RV flyin TODAY!!!!

Fifty one + RVs. . . .

. . . including one of each model RV. Lot's of rides and Young Eagle flights. Perfect weather and great prizes awarded. Food and fellowship :)was wonderful.

Thanks to all who came !

My first time and definitely one of the better local RV fly-ins around. Great atmosphere. Good food. Kudos to the Falcon RV Squadron.

great fly in

Thank you to everyone at Falcon Field. It was really a nice treat to see so many RV'a at one location. Some incredible workmanship.
Thank you,
Lynn

Above and beyond!

After the Race-to-Ridgeland in S.C., (Top-time-of day!) I flew over to Falcon Field and was immediately impressed with the social atmosphere, the smiles and then I got to the buffet! Wow....all the guys and gals deserve a hearty, big thankyou for their efforts....really an example of how it should be done.

Thanks everyone,

Excellent occasion! Thanks to RV squadron for your gracious hospitality and wonderful food. :) It is so good to see old friends and make new ones.

It was a wonderful morning to fly. Wish I could have stayed longer. Thank you for the invitation!

That was one of the BEST RV fly-ins we have been to in a long time! The weather was Chamber-of-Commerce type, and the people and comraderie were fantastic.

Vic

Great time at Falcon Field!

Thanks Falcon RV Squadron for putting on a terrific fly-in! Had a great time, even though we arrived in "slow motion" in the 172. Lots of nice RV's to drool over. Well done, great airport, great people! Also great to ACS next door! My CC is still smoking! I look forward to the day I fly my RV in there.