Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ferried several RVs across the country. I'm not trail-dragger endorsed though, so -A models only. I have time in 6A,7A,9A,10s (and built a 9A). We have exported a couple dozen RVs over the past couple years, so I've picked up quite a few around the country to bring them back here to California to our disassembly plant.

ferry pilot, soon.

i have only a few hours of RV-7 and 9 time at the moment but by the end of May i should have at least 40 hours of RV9 (taildragger) time in the log book, if that will help. contact me then if you still need one 'cause i like to fly and it's even sweeter if it's someone else's plane and fuel. my trips begin and end in south texas and nope i don't have airline privileges. don o.

Is there a list of qualified RV ferry pilots on here anywhere? Or can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks,RR
Rob Ray used to ferry RV's. Not sure if he still does it though. I believe he's at Sun 'n Fun this weekend but he may still check his PMs. His username is "smokyray" in these forums.

I have flown the RV-3, -6, -9, 10 & 12.

Have TW endorsement, Will Travel. ;)

Cheap too!

Last edited:
rv QUALIFIED IN ALL BUT THE TEN

Started with the six, bought a four, flew a 3, built a 7, bought an 8, over 20,000 hours of everything but B-52's. Retired, love to fly and available.
512 689 6768..............

HAVE STICK WILL TRAVEL

I HAVE OVER 1400hr. RV TIME MOSTLY TW. WILL PRE BUY, FERRY, AND TRANSITION TRAIN. CAN TRAVEL CHEAP. DENNIS MCCRIGHT 936-443-3562 KCXO

Ward Marsh of Vacaville, CA. 1-707-631-1198 or [email protected]. This is the guy who restores award-winning Ercoupes; among other aviation activities he is a professional ferry pilot.

Looks like there are many qualified guys in this thread but I've been known to do a lil' ferry work back in the day..

I'm tail wheel rated with time in every RV except the 3 and the 12, own a 6 and have airline privileges..

Status
Not open for further replies.