me&myrvs

Does anyone have a checklist for a RV-4 or Rv in general to follow while doing a condition inspection, this comes as arequest from my mechanic, any help would be appreciated.
David

I've got a pretty comprehensive one I have complied from various sources here. I also took the time during the last condition inspection to compile a list of various common part #'s from aircraft spruce that the RV's use like various o-rings, gaskets, lubes, etc.. email me and I'll send it out. I have been meaning to put it out on a site for folks to download if they wish.

brian_kilby at yahoo.com

Condition Inspection

Hi Brian
In the POH's on this web site my RV-4 POH is in there with a Maintance and Inspection section. Look it over it may be a good start for you.

David,

PM me your E-mail address and I can send you one that a number of us have used for years. I've also sent it to Doug to include in the FAQ/Download area.

David,

PM me your E-mail address and I can send you one that a number of us have used for years. I've also sent it to Doug to include in the FAQ/Download area.
I would be interested in looking at your check list Joe. If you need an email address it is steveingraham "at" hot male (ok, well maybe just lukewarm) "dot" com.

Doug, I did not find this in the FAQ/Download area. Do you have plans to include it there or somewhere else on the site?

Checklist now on VAF

I actually had Duggles post the Condition Inspection Checklist up on the FAQ/Download section of the website here. Doug also added a link to FAA Part 43, Appendix D which is the 'Bible' for Condition Inspections. (Thanks Doug!)

http://www.vansairforce.net/faq.htm

It's the first item on the list and is downloadable/editable so you can customize it for your own aircraft. This list has been used by a number of folks already and has morphed some. It's a good starting point if you don't already have one and can be modified to your particular aircraft...

Enjoy!