aerial said:
Hal Stevens 530-263-3699 Placerville, CA (Sacramento Area)

Hal is a super good instructor. I have flown with him many times, he is my wife's instructor.

I think Randy is more knowledgeable in RVs, as well as he is a builder-----

You wont go wrong with either one of them.

Both located in the greater Sacramento area.

Hi Mike,

Nice to meet you at the last Hangtown EAA meeting. We had fun flying the aerobat that evening, getting ready for my check ride. I wish I had a little more time to burn right now and I would take you up on the offer to come and help a little with the 10. We had some RV's (6 of em') fly up last weekend, one really nice 10 from Orangevale owned by a gentleman named Mark Carey.

David

There are a lot of CFIs out there. Remember that the CFI may REFUSE flying with you IF they do not like the mechanical condition of your airplane or if YOU have a bad attitude.

It is not uncommon for a CFI to turn down a pre-solo STUDENT pilot that wants transition training in an RV that the student wants to buy that has a BIG engine and the little wheel on the OPPOSITE end than what the student has been training with.

The ATTITUDE of the student is MOST important. ALL good CFI's want their students to be the SAFEST pilots in the sky.