Paul B

I spent the best part of Saturday putting my front and rear HS spars together. All but 6 rivets were squeezed and my hands and forearms are so tired I can hardly type! I knew I would have to exercise my brain, but I never thought I would actually get a physical workout building an airplane. This just gets better every day!

Builder's Yoga

Seems like there's probably a small business in the making. Airplane builder's Yoga. Come to my shop and hit that hard to get rivet for me. Promise you'll drop 10 pounds and I'll only charge 50$/hr. :D

You'll get toned up squeezing rivets, but never big. What you will be is more limber then you ever would believe once you get done bending, reaching, squatting, crawling, twisting, and balancing on one toe while hyper extending as building progresses. Enjoy your first tailcone crawl. It's a'comin'.:p

John Siebold

... wings and all those clecos! :D

I closed my right wing last night - boy, you ain't lying! If I was 15 pounds heavier I don't think I would have been able to do it solo, I wouldn't be able to get my arms through the lightening holes in the ribs.