N941WR

Legacy Member
EAA 309, Charlotte, NC is thinking of sponsoring a builder's workshop in a few months.

The workshop will entail building the Van's Tool Box, which you will get to take home and use as center piece for your dinning room table.

We are still working out the details and IF this happens, it will happen in two or three months in the Charlotte area. The cost will be minimal, around $25 to $30 and include lunch.

How many of you would be interested in attending?

Scott.

Which Scott are you? I noticed you are in Columbia? Where? Have you been down to EAA242?

We have 3 flying RVs at the airport (KCUB) and three under construction at the airport. There are several other members with RV's that are not at KCUB.

Give a call some time.

803-238-2113

James

dicel87 said:
As long as Uncle Sam doesnt move me from SC before it happens, I would attend!

Scott

medic311 said:
Hi - Im interested. Please PM for my info. Thanks.

Joe
Joe,

There is not much to say right now about the class. I am just trying to gauge interest before we commit resources to it.

The class we offered last year did not have any takers.

Larry,

Thanks for volunteering, I'll be in touch if we do this.

Bill,
I ordered my toolbox earlier this week. Let me know if this becomes a reality, as it's only a 4 hour drive up from ATL.

Hey Bill, I haven't talked to you in a while. I would definitely be interested in the toolbox workshop. I got the rv training project but I don't have any tools yet. I've been looking for a class locally, so this would be perfect. Dustin may also be interested if he is in town. He is now working at ATL center.

I was in you neighborhood last weekend but I didn't have your number so I didn't stop. How's your project going?

Sent you my numbers via email

Tim,

Bummer you didn't drop in. The project is moving along, not as fast as I would like but that is building.

Radomir came by for 45 minutes which turned into three hours. He had lots of helpful suggestions. That is the beauty of home building, you meet some very interesting and nice people who will drop everything to give you a hand.

Good to hear Dustin is work in ATL. When are the two of you going to start building?

PS. Our first race is in early Feburary with a driving school in March. Bring the car and come and play with.

Last edited: