rv969wf

Well Known Member
The patiently methodical individuals who pieced together the Rube Goldberg fantasy you will shortly view in this short film clip (assuming you opt to do so....) have proven they possess the ingenious know-how to make disparate conglomerations of things work together - not only in a complimentary self-help way but under impossibly difficult circumstances. Logical deduction mandates only one practical application for such genius: Both houses of the U.S. Congress ought to recess for an indefinite period so these creative guys can be dispatched to Washington, given time to roll up their sleeves and undertake the task of making our oftentimes disorganized, scatological, government work.

Click on the link below and watch this video clip.
http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/player.swf?b=10&l=197&u=ILLUMllSOOAvIF//P_LxP92A42lCHCeeWCejXnHAS/c :)

Two Thumbs Up!!

AJ,
That was great man! Thanks for posting. It's been a long while since I saw one of those. It is amazing someone has the patience to do that, much less the imagination to think it up.

Most excllent post!! :D

Josh

The 5 or 6 guys who did this could have built an airplane in the time it took to perfect all those contraptions.

Great view while having a first cup of coffee this morning. :)

Straightforward

Looks pretty straightforward and simple to me, but I'm a lawyer and I'm used to the court system. :)