ron sterba

Well Known Member
Installed my panel today and one air vent with the two plastic pieces. I surely do not like the looks of the two pieces and they surely do not fit right as I see it. I think Vans fell short on the appearance thing. I thought maybe a after market out there or I may just build a new bracket that surrounds the whole face to give it a finished custom look rather than functional aspect. The two pieces do not fit well together. Seems like a big gap where lots of air would by-pass the real outlet. Any ideas out there about yours?

thanks Ron in Oregon

Hey Craig,
I didn't know this was such a COLD subject!!! Thanks for all the threads toward the vents. I was surprised to see Vans sells the new metal vents for $300 A PAIR AND THERE ON AIRCRAFT SPRUCE (ACS) IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME ONE SELLING FOR $70 LESS. EVEN STEINS FROM (ACS) ARE CHEAPER. I THINK I'AM GETTING A COLD WRAP HERE! Aveoengineering in the ACS catalog has some new vents too! Still cheaper than Vans. Hard to believe Vans would do that. Well thanks Craig. Appreciate your guidence on this matter.

Ron in Oregon

Last edited: