Hello everyone, I just wanted to say first off how great the RV community has been to me as a new RV9A owner. I recently purchased an RV9A and just had a fresh condition inspection and new weight and balance done, I would like to also create a new POH using the current one as a reference along with my new weight and balance. The current one the previous owner did is fine and airplane specific to some point. My main reason for redoing one is for the checklist and operating procedures. He used basic procedures found online. I would like to in compass a very detailed preflight, before starting, cold start hot start, landing, ect checklist. My 9A has a IO 320 Lycoming , Hartzell constant speed prop, slider canopy, dynon skyview D1000. If anyone has a similar aircraft or a nice detailed preflight checklist/ POH that I could use as a reference I would be very appreciative. I would even pay for one that is in great detail and covers all emergency checklists and the best cruise performance for the constant speed prop rpms and manifold pressure settings recommended. Thanks much for any help.

I have a 9A with the IO 320, fixed pitch prop, and Skyview D1000 with a fairly detailed POH. I also have a single card checklist for daily use. PM me if you are interested.