Status
Not open for further replies.

VaNewbie

New to this forum but very intrigued by the RV 9A. I've seen one or two but wouldn't mind tagging along for a ride some day

I will keep you in mind if I'm up that way Dave12. Are you flying in and around the DC SFRA?, How difficult is it to manage?

I'm close

I fly an RV-9A out of W96 (just east of Richmond, VA) and would be happy to give you a ride sometime. The last four digits of my work number are 8355, the first three are 788, and the area code = 700 + 104. :)

-Doug

New to this forum but very intrigued by the RV 9A. I've seen one or two but wouldn't mind tagging along for a ride some day

I have flown over that airport a few times during training. I'll send you a text and try to set something up. Thanks

Just want to give a big shout out of appreciation to Doug G out of W96 near Richmond for giving me the flying tour in his really nice -9A. Incredible plane and very well maintained. Now I've got to find one of my own. That will turn out to be a very expensive free ride. Thanks

Hah! I'm a horrible influence!!

Nothing more fun than ruining pilots for other airplanes. :) Nice meeting you!

Just want to give a big shout out of appreciation to Doug G out of W96 near Richmond for giving me the flying tour in his really nice -9A. Incredible plane and very well maintained. Now I've got to find one of my own. That will turn out to be a very expensive free ride. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.