russ-e

Hi All, I purchased a RV-8A slow build kit second hand untouched the wing kit had no packing list. the seller can`t find it and VAN`S will not help. Can it be found on VAF?
Thank`s Russ E

Got a Fax?

Russ,
If no one has one on the web I can fax you mine. It is marked up as I inventoried it but should still be ok. Let me know if you want it, take care
Tim Fitzpatrick
RV-8A (wings and tail done)
Working on Fuselage

Hi All, I purchased a RV-8A slow build kit second hand untouched the wing kit had no packing list. the seller can`t find it and VAN`S will not help. Can it be found on VAF?
Thank`s Russ E

Russ,
I've emailed you a copy of my 8A wing packing list
Charlie Kuss

Request For RV-8 Empennage & Wing Inventory List

All,

I am in the process of purchasing a used RV-8 empennage and wing kit. Does anyone happen to have the respective inventory lists they can e-mail to me at [email protected]? Any help is appreciated.

R,
Dan

Welcome to VAF!!

Dan, Welcome to the good ship VAF
welcome.gif

Do you have any relatives in the Los Angeles area? My wife's maiden name was Roy.

Good to have you aboard.

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

I have a neice that lives in the LA area but that's all I know about. Originally from South/Central Louisiana. Does your wife have any relatives there?

Any info. you can provide regarding acquiring copies of the inventory lists would be a great help.

R,
Dan