milt

Unless I missed it after going over the standard build pick list, I don't see any Proseal on the list, in the crates nor back ordered. Is Proseal supplied with the wing kit or does it have to be purchased separate?

Purchase seperately. If they shipped proseal with the kit, it would probably expire by the time most of us got around to using it. You should probably order it when you start building the tanks.

6 months...maybe 9. I forget. I think it's labelled on the bottle if I remember right (it's been a while). That's from the date of manufacture, not the date Van's ships it.

Older stuff will still work but it takes much longer to set. Life is extended if you store it in the freezer. Anyhow, my reasoning is that Vans takes a week to ship...it'll probably take you a week to get the tanks ready (if not longer), so if you order when you start the tanks, it'll probably show up well before you're ready for it.

ProSeal has a shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture. Van's has to order it by the case, so it is some random age already when you get it. I have received some that was 3 months from expiration and some that was 7 months from expiration. Order it as late as possible.

Guy