Levrie

Hello fellow Vanatics!

A question to mull over during the festive period?

Can any one elaborate on the following please?

I would like to know (in broad terms) the main differences between the 2 finish kits for the 8 and 8A. despite the obvious engine mounts!!!

I would appreciate any views as to whether it's possible/viable to 'switch use' between them without too much expense and hassle. particularly from 8 -> 8A. I have a source for an 8 finish kit and would like to 'part up' to 8A. My fuselage is an 8A QB :).

Proposed engine is a superior (io)X360 .

Also, how great are the differences between vertical/horizontal supplied finish kits etc? Is it just the scoop?

Finally, if anyone has scanned their Finish Kit's picking lists I would welcome the attachments etc.

PS. I will order the appropriate FF kit seperately.

Merry christmas everyone!!

David

Hello fellow Vanatics!

A question to mull over during the festive period?

Can any one elaborate on the following please?

I would like to know (in broad terms) the main differences between the 2 finish kits for the 8 and 8A. despite the obvious engine mounts!!!

I would appreciate any views as to whether it's possible/viable to 'switch use' between them without too much expense and hassle. particularly from 8 -> 8A. I have a source for an 8 finish kit and would like to 'part up' to 8A. My fuselage is an 8A QB :).

Proposed engine is a superior (io)X360 .

Also, how great are the differences between vertical/horizontal supplied finish kits etc? Is it just the scoop?

Finally, if anyone has scanned their Finish Kit's picking lists I would welcome the attachments etc.

PS. I will order the appropriate FF kit seperately.

Merry christmas everyone!!

David

I think you have pretty much nailed the differences. Verticle vs horizontal induction, engine mount and gear legs. Other than those items I think the rest is pretty much the same.

Email Vans...

...and they'll send you a sample pick list. That's what I did so I could work out what I needed to add/delete. Plan to order before the price rise...