N62XS

Well Known Member
At 5:00, after 24 months of mostly weekend work, RV-8, N184RK defied gravity and left the ground for the first time, under its own power. Thanks to Ken Everill(Original purchaser of kit 81320), Bobby Knox(My dad for helping me drive that POS U-Haul from Dallas, TX to Sandersville, GA in January 2004), Ray Lawrence(Kaolin Aviation Service for tolerating all of my customized delays and providing a knowledgable and friendly place to complete my airplane), John Hillsman(Great friend), John Brooker(Great friend), Pierre Smith(Renaissance Man and Great Friend), Sam Phillips(Sage counselor and Great Friend), Doug Reeves(Providing a great format for the exchange of information and ideas) and last, but not least, Margaret, Trey and Ted, my family(I'll be home next weekend).

BTW not bad Van!

GRINNING,

Robby "Hard" Knox
Pictures to follow.

First flight!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your success. Hope to join you some day. Let us know how it flies (beyond the grin). Bill Dicus ;)

Good Job

Great job. The feeling is incredible. My 7 flew a week ago and I got my first 2 hours of stick time yesterday. I'm still sore from smiling.

Keep flying!!!

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

Way tro go!

Way to go! I look forward to joining all the flying RV's at some point in the future. Any pics?

Congratulations!

I am up to 10 hours on my 8 and it gets better all the time.

Marshall

184rk

First(1) RV(8) for(4) (R)obby (K)nox. Kinda corny, but my next one will be better.

Thanks for the kind words.

Robby