lucaperazzolli

Well Known Member
Here is my video edit, it's a test with GoPro HD + iMovie + Vimeo.

in this winter time I'm enjoying my brand new 8, I'm reaching the 10 hours requested for final experimental certification.

you know, the Rv Grin is an irresistible euphoria (here you can see mine)

:)

http://www.vimeo.com/17524335

Wonderful scenery you have there Luke!!

Oh yeah, the airplane and flying isn't bad either....:)

Luke,

Great video and scenery.

Which setting were you on ?

I have been mainly on 720p wide so far.

Mike

Separated at birth?

Luca,

In your flight helmet, you bear an uncanny resemblence to Harry Shearer, the comedic actor.

Don't know how to put a picture in here but maybe some other member can post a shot.

Regardless, loved the video.

Stop the rock

You should ask itunes for a commission. because after watching the clip I just had to go and Download "Stop the rock". and I am pretty sure I wont be the last one.... Great Video and sound track to boot.

Video

Great shoot Luca. The scenery around you is spectacular! I remember years ago seeing the Dolomites and thinking they were wonderful; what are these mountains? Loved your grin after the first roll and glad to to see you rolling right later. Thanks for posting this - really enjoyed it.

Bill

Luke, what were you thinking? I take it you weren?t around the last time somebody shot an on-board video; he received an on-line colonoscopy for doing so. I kid, I kid. :D

Great job, man, you guys here lately are really setting the bar high for some really great video?s.

That music really got me pumped up too!

Luca

Great plane, great vid, and you look seriously tactical in the helmet!!! Very cool. Embodies RV fun!!

Fly on!!

Luke, awesome video! Great scenery, great music. I can't wait myself (I'm close to finishing my -8). I just ordered My GoPro 170 last week. It should be here in a couple of days.
I was introduced to the GoPro by my son, Jim, who lives in Colorado. He got one for his Pitts S2B, and then quickly bought a second one. Here is a sample of his video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpDDndxqWaw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I look forward to seeing more of your outstanding videos!
Jimmy

Great video, Luca! Glad to see that your plane is performing well. And, as all have said, the scenery is amazing (unless the prop stops -- then it probably becomes terrifying!)

Looking forward to more from you.

very good video , nice soundtrack and you look like to have fun. You are lucky also to have such a nice weather. here in Paris, for one month this is a real nightmare, unable to fly but like that the RV7 progress quite a lot...

thanks again

Nice job Luca! Looks like the 8 is flying good too. You should enter that in the video contest at pilotvids.com. Once again, nice job/