Ldom

I'm New Here
Hello gentlemen,

I'm in Toronto for the next 10 days (before going back on the road for a while) and I was wondering if someone would either take me for a ride in his RV8 or show me his RV8 being assembled.

I'm just back from the EAA RV Assembly training (in Frederick, MD) and of course my plan is to start my RV8 later this year (in the new house).

Thanks!
Laurent

Welcome to VAF!

Laurent, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

Good to have you here, good luck with your build:D

Laurent,

I'm in Oshawa (25 minutes east of Scarborough on the 401) and would be more than happy to show you my -8 build. I'm at the stage in my fuselage where I have recently mounted my vertical/horizontal stabs, elevators/rudder, controls installed, floors done, rudder and rudder cables installed, and moving forward.

My log isn't up to date, but you can get the jist of it if you look there.

My wings are at the hanger already, so we could even run up there if you wanted to see those.

I'm off duty Mon-Wed next week and during the day would be best.

PM me and I'll shoot you my cell #.

Cheers,

Don

There are quite a number of RVs at Brampton (CNC3). I know there used to be at least two RV-8s there, but I suspect there may be more now. I don?t have contact details for them though.

Thanks Kevin. I can always call Brampton and try to find out...

The following RV's are at Brampton.

3 x RV3
2 x RV4
2 x RV6
1 x RV6A
4 x RV7A
1 x RV7A under construction
2 x RV8 flying ( One is for sale )
1 x RV8 under construction
1 x Rocket under construction
1 x RV10

Ask for Charlie, he is building the RV8 in a hanger at the north end. He is there every day + he owns the flying RV8. He has built numerous RV's.

Last edited: