bl226009

I'm New Here
Hi guys,

I just finished the paint of the inside of my _8 and I'm gonna setup my rudder pedals, but I don't have my seats yet.
I'm 5'9, does anybody recommand a setup so my feet can reach the pedals properly ?

Thanks
Bert

Bert, I am your hight and have initially installed my pedals all the way to the rear. I started there because of the need for less parts. After flying the airplane I plan to move the pedals forward two notches.

If you haven't installed the baggage door yet, i would wait as you will
be removing them for that. I'm 5'6" and have them all the way forward.

?

If you haven't installed the baggage door yet, i would wait as you will
be removing them for that. I'm 5'6" and have them all the way forward.

Tom,
Why would they come out for the baggage door installation? I just installed mine, but haven't done the baggage door yet.

Why would they come out for the baggage door installation? I just installed mine, but haven't done the baggage door yet.
Errr... the small issue of lying on your back, head stuffed up in the fwd baggage area, drilling, and later rivetting (?) the Fwd Baggage door :eek: Pretty difficult to do - downright impossible I would say with the rudder pedals in place...

Andy
RV-8 G-HILZ

Errr... the small issue of lying on your back, head stuffed up in the fwd baggage area, drilling, and later rivetting (?) the Fwd Baggage door :eek: Pretty difficult to do - downright impossible I would say with the rudder pedals in place...

Andy
RV-8 G-HILZ

Thanks Andy,
Makes sense.