ten4teg

Well Known Member
Does anybody make gear leg fairings for the RV8? I see Vans has the lower but not the upper. Is there anybody else out there that makes them or any other fairings. Did a search, but didn't find any. Thanks, Tom

Fairings-etc

...what he said. I just ordered the RV-8 grove airfoil jobbies, even though I don't need them for aeons (exchange rate is too good to miss!).

Fairings-Etc.

ten4teg said:
Does anybody make gear leg fairings for the RV8? I see Vans has the lower but not the upper. Is there anybody else out there that makes them or any other fairings. Did a search, but didn't find any. Thanks, Tom
It's been said already. I'm a two time customer for Bob Snedacker of Fairings-Etc and he produced these beauties for the Grove airfoil type gear. As you can see, the uppers require almost no adjustment because they fit so well right out of the box. I am at the moment in the process of bonding and smoothing the lower fairings to the wheel pants and they also meet his high quality standards.

fairings00110kq9.jpg
fairings00310ml8.jpg

Remember Vans does not include the upper or the lower with any of their kits. These are extras so you might as well buy the best.