Bull 478

I'm New Here
Hey yall! I am looking to start a -8 (maybe a -8A) build and am looking for someone with one that is willing to let me pet, sit in, and bribe with gas money and beer to fly in close to the SW Idaho area (live in mountain home)! Want to see one in person before I commit the money to starting a build, and would like to have something more concrete than "its a great idea" to help convince the dear wife! Any advice, tips, or whatever to further this goal is appreciated! Thanks!

Cheers!
Bull

Try Max Barker 208-880-3106. He has an -8 and might consider your request. Tell him I sent you.

You can also root around the FAA database by type and location for owners who may have public contact info.

John Siebold
Boise, ID

If you don't hear from any one else in a timely manner, let me know. I don't have an -8, I have a -4, but I fly regularly with a guy a few hangars down who drives an -8. I used to be stationed at Mtn. Home in the early 90's and have been planning a trip back.

We would basically be taking a trip to Nampa to visit the museum there, but I want to stop by Mtn. Home as I flew a 150 out of there for a little bit. I'm waiting for cooler weather, and you will likely find a closer resource, but if not, let me know.

Thanks for all the guidance. I'll look into these. And about the y'all... read "live in" as "stationed at" and it will probably make more sense!