videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
Eagle's Nest has gotten another donation, this time a 7A QB kit, emp, wings and fuse. Tail mostly done (no, I haven't seen the workmanship,) but the rest is basically untouched. It is in Tennessee. We will sell this as we are only working on 12s and will use the money for either 12 kits or ENP operations. I haven't paid much attention to the selling prices of such things. Any ideas?

BTW, we have sold the Navion that was donated to us late last year.

Bob

7A QB Kit

I am interested in this kit if it is available. I live here in TN so I may be close to it and not know it. Thanks, T 615-975-9900

Eagle's Nest has gotten another donation, this time a 7A QB kit, emp, wings and fuse. Tail mostly done (no, I haven't seen the workmanship,) but the rest is basically untouched. It is in Tennessee. We will sell this as we are only working on 12s and will use the money for either 12 kits or ENP operations. I haven't paid much attention to the selling prices of such things. Any ideas?

BTW, we have sold the Navion that was donated to us late last year.

Bob

Certainly lots of people will chime in with values, or you can look at old sales. Another option would be to throw it up on Ebay, take LOTS of GOOD pictures showing the workmanship and ALL that is included, do LOTS of promotion and let the market decide..... Maybe let the students handle the sale?

One of our reps is going to check this out Monday, so will know more. Since he is an A&P, we will have a good idea on everything, and will make a decision as to what to do with it. $16-25 is about where we are thinking, although that is a pretty broad range. We may have another non-QB 7, but it is still not "ours." If you have a project wasting away, we could use it. Same with a flying airplane. We are turning these into projects that will be used, and money for kid's flight lessons.

Thanks for all the comments!

Bob